These can be made in roughly 7 minutes and can be mild, medium or spicy. You can also swap out some of the vegetables depending on what you like. This will serve three people quite easily.
- 6 Wholemeal wraps
- 1/2 a large leak finely chopped
- 3 large handfuls of finely chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 green or red capsicum finely chopped
- 1 can of re-fried beans heated in the microwave
- 1 jar of taco sauce (mild to hot depending on your taste)
- 3 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 3 avocados sliced thinly
- Spread 1/6 of your heated re-fried beans onto your wholemeal wrap
2. Add the leeks, capsicum and taco sauce.
3. Add the spinach avocado and grated cheese. Roll up and eat.